The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

I'm sure I already reviewed this already, but I had to come back to it. The first time I watched it, I was kinda disappointed with what it turned out to be. The humor in this one turned in a different direction than the other episodes of the series (not even sure if that made sense, but whatever). Now that I come back to it, I enjoyed it. While watching this, I appreciated all the little details you put into this. While this episode had a lot of random jokes and weird references, you could see that the main focus was making a well made flash animation, and not just a bunch of jokes, which I can appreciate from an animator. The beautiful scenery, when Link was walking on the snow, the light Navi made, everything was just so well polished. And the fight between Link and Dark Link was intense as hell. The ending was definitely a bit rushed, but the rest made up for it. Don't get me wrong, I laughed a lot during this, but I got to appreciate the art more in this one that your other installments, which, by the way, are amazing as well. Please, continue what your doing. ~

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

This was really good. Sometimes I did feel like the animation was slow, but everything else was perfect.

Animation Critique Animation Critique

I find this quite humorous. A bit random, but it was alright.

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Nice

Very nice animation. Though I felt it ended a bit too fast. But yeah. Nice animation and song =)

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

HAHAHAhahhaa.

That was pretty funny. Very nice animation, too. We see this kind of animation on TV.

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

Wow

Very different. Original story :3. Nice animation, twas really well made.

Minecraft: Tna Part 2 Minecraft: Tna Part 2

That's so awesome :DD

I love this series so much right now! Great animation, dude. Really funny.

Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Niice.

Even though this was short, I enjoyed this. Keep makin' 'em. :))

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

Noyce.

That was very random. At least it was creative and unexpected xD. Nice animation, too. Love these references :3 I'm not a big fan of short animations, but this was good.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Awesome.

Im no reviewer, but I can say that this is pretty awesome. And the rest of the series is awesome too. :DD